Video Intro for WordPress allows you to show a video presentation before your visitors get into the main content of your website.
It comes with a lot of friendly options:
- Auto redirect after video ends. Don’t let your visitors thinking if they really want to get into your website when the introduction ends: redirect them directly to the page you want.
- Skip Intro button. Don’t let your anxious visitors waiting to see what comes next: give them the opportunity to skip your advertising or favorite video and get into the content.
- Custom frame border. Your website deserve some polishment.
- Unlimited styles and colors. Make your website look more personal.
- Responsive. And mobile compatible.
- Custom logo. Brand your video.
- Bottom text areas. Use this space to write a copyright, show your social networks or anything you want. It?s up to your creativity.
- Self-hosted or YouTube videos. You can show your own self-hosted intro or a YouTube embedded video.
Videos by LOCUS
/** * CHANGELOG * Video Intro for WordPress * v2.0.8 */ v2.0.8 / July 26, 2015 - Fixed: YouTube API HTTPS compatibility - Fixed: HTTPS 443 port compatibility - Added: option to not display video intro on mobile devices v2.0.7 / May 27, 2015 - Added: option to turn off admin email notifications v2.0.6 / December 9, 2014 - Fixed: "got_mod_rewrite()" bug v2.0.5 / November 27, 2014 - Improved: prevent conflict with older jQuery versions v2.0.4 / November 21, 2014 - Fixed: feature "redirect after video end" was not working on IE - Improved: better position of AJAX loading gif on mobile devices. v2.0.3 / November 12, 2014 - Added: minified JS and CSS control via SCRIPT_DEBUG WordPress constant - Improved: automatic .htaccess MIME Types configuration - Fixed: Options Panel info messages v2.0.2 / November 11, 2014 - Fixed: url comparison incompatibility with some server configurations - Improved: strict code - Improved: layout and usability for mobile browsers v2.0.1 / October 30, 2014 - Fixed: styling CSS output - Improved: URL helpers v2.0 / October 29, 2014 - Changed: redirect engine (Video page doesn't overwrite your Home page URL anymore) - Added: crawler filter (search engine robots are not redirected) - Fixed: "Skip Intro" button on mobile devices - Fixed: blinking "Skip Intro" button - Fixed: YouTube autoplay conflict on mobile devices v1.1.4 / April 2, 2014 - Changed: YouTube video does not show related videos anymore. v1.1.3 / March 18, 2014 - Changed: YouTube video does not show controls anymore. - Fixed: YouTube video z-index conflict. v1.1.2 / February 26, 2014 - Fixed: .htaccess warning bug. v1.1.1 / February 25, 2014 - Fixed: YouTube video ID bug. v1.1 / February 24, 2014 - Added: YouTube video support. v1.0 / February 18, 2014 - First release.