WordPress Full Screen Gallery turns your normal and boring built-in gallery of WordPress into a
fullscreen gallery with the support for thumbnail, caption! It actually utilize power of short code
feature of WordPress. Normally
when we clicked on thumbnail of default gallery we go to attachment page or the picture itself. But after installing this plugin,
when a thumbnail is clicked, a full screen gallery to show to vistiors
- Full Screen Gallery with nice effect
- Thumbnail list
- Caption support!
- Easy to use. Just install plugin, then upload pictures use Upload/Insert of WordPres to create gallery
- Utilize power of shortcode
- Multi instances. It means you can have many gallery on the same posts, or even many gallery when listing many posts on a page
- Auto resize to fit the browser’s size
Idea for use this plugin
- Photographers who publish his own albums on blog!
Designer can upload her/his works when creating a website to make a gallery then attach it to a post. And voila, we have a full screen slider
to present to vistior
Or, take a look at these video:
Insert and edit gallery with WordPress Full Screen Gallery
Demo WordPress Full Screen Gallery
Please send all email support to firstname.lastname@example.org! When you post reply on these, it can take time to get response because I don’t always check comment there!
A support forum will be set up soon for easier supporting!