DragPic is a complete showcase tool written as a Mootools 1.3 Class (also compatible with Mootools 1.2.5), which allows you to create versatile image galleries: Create online catalogues, professional photographic portfolios, iPhone like galleries, online magazines and more creative solutions based on an extremely didactic user interface.
DragPic Gallery builds horizontal and vertical galleries that can be browsed by dragging the images a few pixels left/right or up/down, just like you’d do in a touch screen device as a smartphone or a tablet. You can also enable the navigation buttons and frames number or even use the mouse wheel to scroll the gallery.
Highly customizable and simple; this powerful tool can be the right solution for many of your projects.
Drag, Click or Scroll.. you’re ready for DragPic Gallery by @davoscript!
- Built for Mootools 1.3 (Mootools 1.2.5 compatibility with cautions).
- Default CSS Style and JS parameters.
- Create Custom Styles.
- Multi instance, create as much instances you wish, each one with different behavior and appearance.
- Browser Compatibility: FF, IE7 , IE8 , Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Mootools 1.3 Library.
- Scripts: dragpic.js, also its minified version (dragpic-min.js) and the compressed version (dragpic-compressed.js).
- Default and Core CSS file: dragpic.css.
- Demos: “Demo” folder.
- Documentation in PDF format with examples, parameters description, tips and cautions.