Google Maps Photo Search and Display Script.
Easily display photos (from Picasa and Google +) recorded near your users location or any other location.
Use the simple API to dynamically or statically filter the photos by keyword.
- Client side only and no dependencies
- Supports older browsers (like IE7)
- Uses HTML5 features if available (like geolocation)
- Simple API and simple integration
- Dynamically searches Google Picasa/G+ API based on map location and radius
- Supports Picasa/G+ albums
- Photos are displayed in a “lightbox” popup on click
- Prepared for Localization and language change
- Fixes issue with IE9
- Adds support for Picasa/G+ Albums
- Adds ‘author’ parameter for showing only photos from a user
- Fixed bug with default parameters
- Fixes problem with compatibility with MooTools
- Fixes for Firefox Geolocation
- Fixed onPhotoOpen callback
- Bug fix for IE (trailing comma errors)
- Initial version