PHP/HTML VERSION OF THIS PRODUCT
For previewing our system, please login
For previewing wordpress side, please check out the screenshots.
MoonLight Forum system
MoonLight presents the most complete and easy to use bulletin board system ever!
Simply install the plugin on your WordPress website and start creating your own community
In simple terms:
It’s Easy -> Everything you need is just in place.
It’s Powerful -> Search/Manage/Reply/Post instantly.
It’s Beautiful -> It has superior typography and beautiful interface.
It’s Optimized -> SEO Friendly, Independent HTML Layout, OOP Codes that used the Forum System API.
- Bootstrap 3.1
- 100% Responsive design
- SEO Optimized
- HTML5 semantic structure
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Completely independent HTML layout if you have ever needed to change your forum design
- Edit/active/inactive/add/remove moderators
- Edit/active/inactive users
- Display name option
- Registration Captcha code
- UTF-8 languages support
- Forgot password
- Users can also view their own topics independently and manage them
- Topics subscription
- Email subscription manager
- Edit/stick/lock/inactive/active/delete topics
- Edit/active/inactive/delete categories, forums, topics and posts
- Thank/edit posts
- Checkout the number of topic’s view
- Redirect forums, topics and posts
- Topics meta tags for a greater search experience and SEO
- Ajax and PHP Contact Form component
- Ajax Pagination component
- Extensive Documentation + descriptions for advanced users on how to modify the whole system’s skin!
Features as a WordPress Plugin
- Ability to connect your wordpress accounts with your MoonLight Forum System or set it independently
- Clever Moderators setup in connected mode
- Ability to have optional pages such as FAQ, About and Contact page for your support center
- Easily modify the pages’ contents right from your WordPress panel
- Enable/disable optional pages
- Reset to default settings
- Email templates variables
- Optional Contact form component
- Set to receive emails for different purposes
- Clean independent HTML layout. It doesn’t matter what WordPress theme you’re using, Forum system layout is independent and won’t get mixed up in your theme.
- Short URL generator, http://www.mysite.com/?forum=index
- So easy to use and setup! All you need is your forum’s URL, as soon as you install the plugin, you can use the generated URL and link to it anywhere on your website, it is redirected to your website forum.
How to install it
Installing the plugin is just like installing any other plugins on your wordpress website, after downloading the package, you can upload the plugin ZIP file by going to “Plugins/Add new” page of your WordPress admin panel. After uploading is done just activate the plugin and you will see that “Forum System” menu is added on your wordpress panel menu.
Go to the Forum System “Control” page and set the initial setting to get it started
Features from programming perspective
If you’re a PHP programmer or HTML web designer, it may be interesting for you to know how’s our files structure and what resources we have used
- OOP codes and following PSR
- Using Smarty for connecting HTML layout to PHP codes
- Forum API usage for connecting forum’s core to the main structure
- Used mySQLi method and fallbacks for previous versions of PHP
- query execution/Database communications
- Clean CSS and customized Bootstrap skin
- Well documented. Clean help files and comments everywhere!
- FontAwesome integration
- JQuery components
Administrator (you): Can add/remove/inactive/active moderators, categories, forums, topics, posts and edit each of them. Also be able to inactive/active/edit/remove users. In simple terms, admin can do anything!
Moderators: Can add/remove/inactive/active categories, forums, topics, posts and edit each of them.
Users: Can add/remove/inactive/active/edit only their own topics and posts (of course if administrator or any of the moderators didn’t inactive them for him/her already). Users can only see anything which is active.
VERSION 1.5 (23 Feb 2015)
- server port number for cases that it exists has been added
VERSION 1.4 (15 Feb 2015)
- ability to attach files, both for topics and posts
VERSION 1.3 (2 Feb 2015)
- ability to edit and delete old attachments for both topics and posts
VERSION 1.2 (18 Jan 2015)
- ability to upload zip and rar files
VERSION 1.1 (13 Jan 2015)
- support more video types