Using JQuery, Parallax Scrolling will create fading and colorful effects through few lines of code.
It uses JQuery 1.x, so that supports Internet Explorer 6+, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and many mobile browsers.
Yes, Parallax Scrolling can be used with mobile devices because of its great lightness and stability (tested on iOS devices).
What you can customize:
- Color effects
- Fading effects
- Number of pages
- Pages content (obviously!)
- Mobile behavior
- Mac OS bugfixes
- Sensitivity improvements
- Size bugfixes
- Internal divs scrolling enabled
- Minor style improvements
- General graphics improvements (shadows, div size, positions, etc.)
- Mobile support improved (Supporting iOS, Android, WPhone, etc.)
- Stability Improved
- Easier installation
- Well-commented code and much more…
In the .zip file: parallax.js file with .css and .html example files, jquery-1.11.1.js, Pdf documentation, Html documentation, changelog